Cape May has a pretty amazing Jersey Shore Nightlife. It is always great for adult night out if you have a baby sitter or an adult only trip. There are a few spots that we love to recommend:
- Boiler Room – Our favorite located in Congress Hall, they have great drinks and amazing live music featuring classic rock and jazz bands. This bar used to be the boiler room for Congress Hall, so it has a great basement bar feel and is one of the coolest bars I have been to. Love the dark and stormy.
- Carneys – A close second, located on Beach Ave. Carneys always has fun live music and is a real beach party scene. Fun bartenders and staff.
- Rusty Nail – a bit further of a walk, the Rusty Nail is always a fun night out. It is located in the Beach Shack hotel which is a party scene.
- Cabana’s – right on Beach Ave Cabana’s has good entertainment and great drinks.
- Brown Room – located in Congress Hall, the Brown room has a great lounge atmosphere with amazing drinks and depending on the time of year they usually have a piano player and fireplace keeping things relaxing.